Thursday, January 28, 2010

A day with me and boy at the beach...

I found some pics of a beach trip. Me and BT went to the beach for a few hours. We had talked about just playing at the edge of the water and not getting to wet. But with me a boy at the beach...water... and a warm day in September, I was pretty sure somebody was going in.

Boy was not to get wet! .... lol



Uncle Map: "So you can play on the edge ok!"


BOY: "but its not cold Ill stay on the edge!!"



BOY: "Im not going fare.....but I see a wave"



Uncle Map: "BT! You might want to come back!!!"

Boy: "its ok map it not cold"



Uncle Map: " well what about the wave!!!!"


Boy: " uncle map!!! its a lil deep"


BOY: " Its ok Map, MOM will not get mad! Its not cold!"
"you want to swim with me map?"


BUT still we had a blast at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment