Friday, October 16, 2009

Summers end...

The past few day have brought a quick awaking! SUMMER IS ENDING! I hate the heat but hate the cold too... so I decided the remember those perfect days! My summer was full of fun, travel, new people, life long friends but for me some of my best times are at had at the lake.

One afternoon Wayne, Chade and myself decided to head down to the lake to cool off from a hot summer day. We took the boat and went for a ride. Took a little swim and just enjoyed the water. Out there you hear no cars, people, TV, computer or work. Just a quick get away.


We had fun but you know the with us 3 fools and no one to tell us other wise, it could not just be a swim, we had to spice it up. So off to the swing we went...
You felt like you were flying!







PS- This was three weeks after Chade's surgery.





But that is not all the summer presented. Grandma's house was in real need of some paint so friends and family got to gather for a paint party. A great meal from the best cook I know, lots of laughs from good friends, and more laughs from the kids on the home made slip-n-slide. They had fun...
Don't know why I just said kids because the adults had there fun to...


















Well even with the past few cold days, it want last long! It will most likely be 85 next week, we do live in NC. But as summer ends I look forward to the winter. Hopefully see some snow, warm fires and good times! AND oooooo so soon we will be sweeten again in the heat. Till then, remember the sunset of summer......

No comments:

Post a Comment